Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 62

Thread: " Open You'r Heart "

  1. #51
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Some people have a way with words....
    Some people not have way! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    A lot more of the prior than of the latter 'round here! That's 4 sure!
    I've been accused of being a poet myself a few times! LOL!
    If I may be so daring,
    Thanks a lot for sharing!
    [img]wink.gif[/img]
    GD

  2. #52
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Well, shucks. Post what ya got. Some of the best stuff ever written has never seen general print. Didja know that Ernest Hemingway wrote "The Old Man and the Sea" on his Barcardi napkins at his favorite seaside joint while he was half-blitzed ? [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

  3. #53
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    Larry honey since toy are such a poet, can't you write something about Cherie like you did with Joan?
    Please.......................
    Your so good.............

  4. #54
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Hmm, I'll hafta do a lot more research on her first. I need to know about the person inside before I can write about them. What she likes and dislikes. How she handles stress and the down times in her life. Stuff like that. I'll check around and see what I can kick out. I generally do about 3 rough drafts before I settle on the final cut. I throw a lot of pencils and notebooks in the process too before it's finished. Put a hole in the wall on a sonnet I wrote called A Different Angler. Drove me nuts. Sonnets are a b*tch.

  5. #55
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Angry

    Hi Larry.......... Im a little under the weather this days, not feeling too good.. Got the flue and some stomic problems, to much stress thise days.. So i havent been to much here... I also belive Regan on my avatar is giving me bad carma cuz i had a nightmare about he'r last night. I was possessed bye the devil. So i am taking it away........... The [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] im making 4 u is in the prosess now....
    Godnight
    [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

  6. #56
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Ronnie, Jerz posted my updated pics on the Jettstream. I got the "rockstar" look goin'. I was cleaning house, sort of, and a friend of mine stopped by. So much for cleaning. He wanted to learn how to do some basic chords so we started clowning around. A couple beers later, I'm hamming it up for the camera. There's a chick on the wall behind me. I think her name is Joan something. hehehe [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  7. #57
    Inactive Member almarockstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Farmboy!!

    Yes u got every bit right about Hecate. As far a Diana, i have to my understanding she is also known as a moon goddess (the moon in my poem standing for femeninity and the occult powers of female magick) and she was also a bit of a warrior so yes the perfect "chick rocker". [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #58
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Diana was a buncha things and the most dangerous of the goddesses. The chick had an attitude. I mean, look what happened to most of the guys she knew. They shoulda run for cover. Makes her a perfect chick rocker. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #59
    Inactive Member almarockstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yeah Covens are very serious and formal. Many prefer to practice alone. How long has it been Farmboy?

    Hey what ever happened to Linda?? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  10. #60
    Inactive Member almarockstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ohhh wait... i found her website... Wow she looks great! Ahhh that's right the Blair Witch... Scariest Places.... DUhhhhh!!!

    I still think her best performance was as Regan [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic